You can lose belly fat and slim down your legs in less than a month. A gym membership and healthy food are luxuries that not everyone can afford. And some of us are simply too busy or lazy to put in the time and effort.
As a result, obesity rates tripled between 1975 and 2017, with about 1.9 billion adults across the world seriously struggling with their weight. The good news is that there are some simple yet proven ways to make weight loss a lot easier and way more effective.
- 20+ Situations That Perfectly Show What Having a Cat Is Like
- How Much It Would Cost to Build Famous Landmarks Today
- The Most Expensive Dog Breeds in India 2020
- 26 Psychological Tricks to Convince People to Do What You Want
- Why Bathroom Doors Open Inward And 15 Other Secrets
- Researchers at Penn State University have found that having a bowl of soup before a meal can help curb your appetite.
- Eating spicy food can temporarily boost your metabolism by up to 8%.
- Keep healthy snacks like sunflower seeds, almonds, sliced apples, mixed nuts, whole wheat crackers, Greek yogurt with berries, and low-fat cheese on hand.
- Getting proper rest is really important for your body to function well.
- Tea (particularly the green kind) is the better option because it contains a ton of antioxidants that can help you lose weight.
- People tend to eat less when there’s a higher color contrast between their plate and the food on it.
- When you multitask, your mind bounces from one job to another but doesn’t really focus on any one of them, and that includes thoughts of food.
- Having a good laugh sesh prolongs your life and gives you a mini aerobic workout.
- People who slept in rooms with a temperature of around 66° burned 7% more calories than those who slept in warmer rooms.
- Sleeping in dark places can slim the body down.