How to get glowing skin? Stressful situations, overworking, lack of sleep, health problems — all of these can make your facial skin look and feel tired. No worries, here’s a selection of the five most effective facial masks that will restore life to your skin and make you look gorgeous. Don’t miss our brilliant tips on how to apply masks properly – they are at the end of the video. Also, check out our little bonus – a mask made from a secret ingredient.
- Blend the potato, put it into a bowl, and gradually add the lemon juice. Mix it all together with a spoon until you get a homogeneous mass. Apply the mix to your face with gentle circular movements.
- Whisk the egg white to a foam consistency. Grate the cucumber using a fine grater (you’ll need to produce 2 spoonfuls of cucumber pulp). Then add the cucumber pulp to the egg white foam, and stir the ingredients well.
- Whisk the egg white. Add the rest of the ingredients to the egg white foam, and stir everything well. To make the mix more viscous, try adding ground oat flakes.
- Whisk the oatmeal in a blender, and then grate the apple. Take 3 small bowls. Use the first bowl to mix the ground oatmeal and olive oil. Mix the ground apple pulp and honey in the second one. In the third bowl, mix the yogurt and lemon juice.
- Mash the avocado (either using a blender or manually with a fork) until you get a smooth pulp. Put the avocado purée, the turmeric, and the yogurt in a small bowl and stir everything thoroughly.
- Put the oats in a blender. Then put the ingredients into a small bowl, and stir them together using a spoon or a spatula.
- While applying the mask, follow the facial massaging lines, starting from the bottom part of the face and moving upwards. The first stage of mask application should begin at the chin and finish in the forehead region.
- Once the mask is applied, it’s best to lie down, close your eyes, and relax. Ideally, you should apply facial masks in the evening before going to bed.
- The water temperature should be the right for your skin type. Oily skin dislikes hot water, and dry skin only feels comfortable after a warm wash.