How to slim down legs and lose thigh fat? Here’re seven super effective exercises for you. The best one is the leg raise from the prone position – try it out to get in shape quickly! So put on your sportswear, get ready, and let’s do these simple exercises together. Don’t forget a light warm-up, and try to do at least 30 reps of each set for the best results.
- #1. Lunge forward with your left leg, holding your back straight and keeping your right knee lower than the left one. Jump up as high as you can, helping yourself with your arms. Change your legs in the air, landing in a lunge position with your right leg.
- #2. Bend your knees a little, and draw your arms back. Jump straight up, trying to lift your knees as high as you can. This exercise requires more effort than the others.
- #3. Leg raise on the side. This exercise is beneficial both for your outer thighs and buttocks. Lie on your right side, and prop yourself on your hand. Put your left hand firmly on the floor in front of you. Slowly raise and lower your right leg without sharp or high movements. Repeat with your other leg.
- #4. Lie on your right side, and prop yourself on your hand. Bend your left leg, and put it firmly on the floor in front of you, keeping it still with your left hand. Slowly raise and lower your right leg without sharp or high movements.
- #5. Keep your back straight with your hands along your sides. Still keeping straight, do reverse lunges (step back) with your right leg, and then your left one. Try making the lunge deep, bending your leg at a right angle. You can use small bottles of water instead of dumbbells.
- #6. Put your left hand on your waist while holding the dumbbell in the right one. Step left, bow down with a straight back, and turn your torso in line with your right leg. Touch your left ankle with your right hand, keeping your right leg straight, and your left one bent at the knee.
- #7. Prop yourself on your hands and right knee, stretching your left leg. Slowly raise your left leg until it reaches peak height, then slowly lower it back. Change your leg afterward, and repeat.