You don’t need to be a makeup artist to look gorgeous. To emphasize your beauty and look flawless every single day, all you need to do is to use some clever tips. We at Bright Side have collected some cool makeup hacks that will help you look flawless every single day. One of the most amazing beauty tricks – how to draw perfect winged eyeliner – is also on this list!
- To get the perfect face contouring, try to use concealers of different colors. Apply your foundation first, then apply the concealer.
- To make your nose look shapely and cute, you don’t need to go under the knife. If you want to contour it a bit, just apply darker concealer along the sides and under the tip of your nose and blend it out.
- Thick eyebrows have always been in demand. To get the perfect eyebrow shape, outline your brows with a pencil: the bottom line first, then the upper one. Now fill in your eyebrows with short lines.
- Use a highlighter to make your eyes look fresh and glowing. First, add a pinch of highlighter to the inner corners of your eyes. Then, pop your highlighter on the lower lid. Finally, apply highlighter to the brow bones to give the illusion of larger eyes.
- All you need to get flawless eyelashes is a new toothbrush. Run it through your lashes from root to tip: the bristles will grab the excess mascara for fanned-out, gorgeous lashes.
- To form your arrow, first, draw a thin line from the outer corner of the eye towards the brow. Then add one more thin line from almost the middle of the eye, and connect it to the first line. Fill in your arrow.
- Moisturize your lips with some lip balm first, then slightly powder the entire lip area. Outline your lip contour with a pencil, and then apply a darker lipstick to the corners and the lighter one to the middle. Shade the two colors a little bit.
- Never apply lipstick directly over your dry and unprepared lips. Always prepare your lips by exfoliating it — go over your lips with a lip balm, then scrub it with a wet wipe. After that, go in once more with your lip balm to moisturize them.