How to become rich and successful without working hard? In some sense, poverty isn’t a lack of money but a particular life program that people create in their mind. Here’re 8 habits of a poor person as well as the reasons that can prevent you from getting rich and living a wealthy life.
There are numerous examples when a poor person became rich without any family support or a substantial inheritance. In other cases, people had all personal qualities and possibilities necessary to earn a lot but they were too unsure of themselves to take the first step. If you feel that you’re one of such people, don’t get desperate.
- 26 Psychological Tricks to Convince People to Do What You Want
- What If It Rained in One Gigantic Drop
- 8 Signs You’re Suffering from Depression Without Knowing It
- LIFE WITH VS. WITHOUT PET
- What Will Happen If You Eat 20 Almonds Every Day?
- Create a so-called financial safety cushion. To do this, put some money aside every month. What is even better, try to find a source of passive income: it can be an investment in real estate, shares, or securities.
- If you always look for price tags with a magic word “discount” on them or try to buy goods only at sales, you have another habit of a poor person. The same goes for buying cheap things.
- The best thing you can do is to find an accommodation close to your work or figure out a way to spend as little time as possible to get there. If both options are unacceptable, use the time you spend on the way effectively: studying foreign languages or reading career-related books.
- If you pay loans for your mobile phone, car, furniture, and even traveling, something has gone wrong. There’s a rule that says that debt payments shouldn’t be more than 40 percent of your earnings.
- It’s better to accept a job offer from a serious company with a lower starting salary: this will give you an opportunity to build a career and earn much more after some time. Don’t concentrate on the sum of money you’ll get after the first months of work. Think globally.
- Banks have pretty long periods during which you don’t have to pay interest fees. However, this is just one more clever psychological trick.
- You’ll be surprised how many people believe that they can achieve something worthy only acting on their own, separated from their family. But in fact, the situation is opposite: a person can’t build a successful career or start a profitable business without a support of their family.
- Poor people often believe that while they have been working for all their life, the government should pay them more than enough when they retire. They count on social security to support them after they stop working. And exactly here there’s a difference between poor and rich people. While people with low income spend most of their money on housing, those who have high income invest in retirement expenses and insurance, according to the data provided by the Bureau of Labor Statistics.