Although some think mothers play the most important role in a child’s life and upbringing, there are things that a father will certainly do better. Especially when it comes to a son.
Just think: First, the boy comes under the supervision of kindergarten teachers, and then he goes to a school where women constitute 90% of teachers. He is always in the company of women, and he often lacks male education. You should know that there are eight things that only a father can give his child. The last lesson, number 8, is the most valuable on this list as it helps kids learn how to stay happy no matter what happens.
- Apart from friends, who is the best companion for a child in various competitions and games? Dad, of course. This is good training for masculine qualities. Through these games, the child will feel the taste of victory and realize how much effort it takes to reach it.
- Go to the store together and talk politely to the cashier so that your child doesn’t hesitate to communicate with unfamiliar women. That’s it.
- For a teenager, it’ll be a valuable gift if his father tells him about his first love and first dates and that he shouldn’t hurry because it’s better to wait for the right girl who will create a spark in his soul.
- A father is the only one who can properly teach his son to be strong and firm, to stand up for himself and what is right.
- Unlike mothers with stroking and caresses, fathers prefer active games with a “masculine character,” such as tossing or spinning.
- Even if your child is 100% “urban,” there’s no doubt that the ability to start a fire will come in handy for him in the future — at least for lighting a grill.
- You don’t even need to do anything special. Just be there from time to time, and talk to him. Your child needs to understand that there’s not only the mom with her requirements and expectations but also another person with a different approach.