It often happens that a body cream somehow frightens us with its strange ingredients, like phenoxyethanol, and natural creams can be unreasonably expensive. But that’s no longer a problem: there are a lot of cosmetic products we can make ourselves out of ingredients we have at home or can find in a supermarket. Bright Side found for you some recipes which will be useful for your skin!
- Slowly melt beeswax, infused oils, and coconut oil in a small double boiler. Then, remove the mixture from heat and let it cool. Pour it into lip balm tins or re-used containers. Cool it completely before using.
- Lemon sugar scrub is made of useful goodies that can fight both acne and wrinkles. You can use it on your face, body, and even nails.
- The scent of lavender helps to calm you down, while the other components remove wrinkles from your skin and make it clean. It’s better to apply the mask before you go to sleep.
- Banana sugar body scrub removes dead skin, moisturizes, and rejuvenates the skin.
- The natural oils in the shampoo help your hair grow faster and stronger. You can add any oil depending on your hair type.
- Mix the oatmeal and baking soda in a bowl and transfer to an empty spice container. When you need to skip a wash, just sprinkle the dry shampoo on your roots and brush it out.
- You can make pretty long-lasting makeup remover wipes out of a roll of paper towels. It’s natural, and it won’t damage your skin. You’ll need 2 cups of purified water and 1 or 2 tablespoons of oil.